Express yourself with this bold, personality-plus chair. Confident design lines and bright colour choices make the Amy stand out, and the inimitable style of the chair produces a look that is both nostalgic and avant garde. The chair has great functionality too. There’s a three-stage footrest position, 45mm height adjustment and the ottoman extender is simple, functional and utterly comfortable. The future is here, and it’s as comfortable as you thought it would be.
- Retractable Independent footrest system, from totally retracted to the extended position, with three positions: low, medium and high.
- Backrest inclination from 90º (seated) to 170º (sleeping position)
- Headrest adjustment
- Optional Fully powered version that provides the same independent adjustment systems for headrest support, backrest support and footrest by an arm mounted switch operating 3 independent motors
- Open full 360º swivel stainless base
- Height adjustable base - 5 cm ( achieved by rotating chair clockwise to lower: counter clockwise to raise. One rotation = 4 mm of height adjustment)
- An extra footrest extension is optionally available for all recliners. It adds 16cm to the standard footrest when fully extended. However when fitted to the Amy it can rub the floor when the seat height is set to the lowest position and is there for not recommended.
- Base Options:Standard base colour Aluminium.
All chairs are available covered in Fabric or leather.
For leather colours from the Kovacs range - visit:
For Fabric choices see one of our stockists ranges in store or visit the following websites:
The PureMotion range of chairs have a maximum user weight limitation of 120KG. (265lb or 18.9 stone) People exceeding this weight should not purchase or refrain from using these chairs. Do not allow two people to sit in the chair at the same time as this may also exceed the weight limitation.